Miriam’s Annual Fund supports all of the programs and students of Miriam School, Miriam Learning Center, and Miriam Academy. Your gift to the Annual Fund helps ensure that EVERY unique learner has the opportunity to become empowered by building confidence and a foundation for success. You can make an impact by making your donation TODAY!
Donors who contribute $1,000 or more in unrestricted (tax-deductible) support in a fiscal year (July 1 – June 30) will be designated as one of the following Patrons, and will receive the corresponding benefits:
Patron of Excellence ($1,000 to $2,499)
- Recognition on Miriam website and in the Miriam Matters newsletter
- Invitations to all Miriam events
- Complimentary admission for one to the Friends of Miriam annual luncheon
- Year-end update letter from the Executive Director
Grand Patron of Excellence ($2,500 and up)
Benefits include the Patron of Excellence level plus:
- Designation as Grand Patron
- Personalized thank you card from a Miriam student
- Complimentary admission for two to the Friends of Miriam annual Luncheon
- Invitation to a lunch with Miriam’s Board President, Executive Director, and Leadership Team
Please Note: Initial recurring monthly gifts will be processed upon completion of the form below. Then, beginning next month, your ongoing gift will be processed on the 5th of every month to the same method of payment. You may change the amount or cancel at any time by calling the Development Department at 314.962.6059.