Transitioning to high school, vocational training, college, or a job after graduation can be stressful and sometimes lonely. MLC’s Young Adult Services (YAS) gives members a place to feel academically, socially, and emotionally supported during their new venture.
After enrolling in YAS, for one affordable monthly fee, members can drop in any time from 4:30-7:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Miriam School to participate in these included services:
- Homework help with a certified teacher (math and communication arts)
- Executive functioning training
- Recreational and fitness activities
- Personal growth and social seminars
- Group psychological and career counseling
- A supportive environment to meet friends, finish homework, participate in open gym or a game, or just relax and socialize at the coffee bar
Monthly calendar will be emailed to members each month.
JOIN US FOR OUR GRAND OPENING!
Try out the program on the very first night!
Thursday, January 3 | 4:30-7:30pm
Located inside Miriam School – 501 Bacon Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63119
Contact the Learning Center for more information or to schedule a trial session: 314.961.1500