Transitioning to high school, vocational training, college, or a job after graduation can be stressful and sometimes lonely. MLC’s Young Adult Services (YAS) gives members, ages 14-25, a place to feel academically, socially, and emotionally supported during their new venture.
After enrolling in YAS, for one monthly fee, members can drop in any time from 4:30-7:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Miriam School to participate in these included services:
- Homework help with a certified teacher (math and communication arts)
- Executive functioning training
- Recreational and fitness activities
- Personal growth and social seminars
- Group psychological and career counseling
- A supportive environment to meet friends, finish homework, participate in open gym or a game, or just relax and socialize at the coffee bar
Monthly calendar will be emailed to members each month.
Contact the Learning Center for more information or to schedule a trial session: 314.961.1500