We are full! Anyone who submitted their application and financials and who qualified for services are placed on a wait list. As tutoring slots become available, they will be called.
In partnership with the St. Louis County Library and funded through the CARES Act, Miriam Learning Center is offering free, in-person and virtual tutoring with special education, reading, content, and other certified teachers!
Free tutoring is available to St. Louis County residents in grades PreK- college, from October 12th through December 15th. Eligible participants should require in-person instruction or specialized virtual tutoring in order to learn, and must have a household income of less than $80,000 for a family of 1-4 or less than $90,000 for a family of 5 or more, to qualify for services.
Students may receive a maximum of two 50-minute tutoring sessions each week. Tutoring is offered at the following locations BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
- Miriam Academy, 1138 N. Warson Road, Olivette 63132
- Miriam School, 501 Bacon Avenue, Webster Groves 63119
- The St. Louis County Library branches listed below, Monday through Friday, 10:00am-4:00pm
- Florissant Valley Branch (North County) – 195 S. New Florissant Road, Florissant 63031
- Rock Road Branch (North County) – 10267 St. Charles Rock Road, St. Ann 63074
- Cliff Cave Branch (South County) – 5430 Telegraph Road, St. Louis 63129
- Daniel Boone Branch (West County) – 300 Clarkson Road, Ellisville 63011
- Headquarters (Southwest County) – 1640 S. Lindbergh Blvd, St. Louis 63131
CARES dollars are limited and services are scheduled and provided on a first come, first serve basis and will be provided until funding is expended.