Magic is happening every day at Miriam School, Miriam Academy and Miriam Learning Center. Experienced faculty and staff help Miriam students identify and overcome their learning disabilities while providing a safe and welcoming environment, allowing students to grow and flourish.
This magic can’t happen without YOU!
Your gift to the Miriam Annual Fund benefits today’s students and programs and ensures Miriam will continue to help students with learning disabilities meet their potential. Your participation, at any level, is significant and appreciated.
A gift to the Annual Fund supports:
- The variable tuition program, making Miriam accessible to all students, regardless of financial need
- Small class sizes and personalized curriculum
- Recruitment and retention of Miriam’s specialized faculty
- Innovative technology to meet the learning needs of each student
- Student and family activities, providing crucial socialization opportunities
- Outreach programs throughout the St. Louis area, helping students within their traditional learning environment
- Training seminars for parents and educators to help them meet the needs of their students with learning disabiltiies
For questions about the Annual Fund, or to make a gift by phone, please contact Janine Lawler at the Development Office, 314.962.6059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.