The Learning Center serves over 1000 children annually, who come from many different private, public, or parochial schools, and those who are home schooled. More than 120 certified/licensed professionals ensure that each child receives the individualized attention that can make a difference in a child’s academic performance and in his or her social and emotional growth.
The Learning Center is ideal for students who will remain in their current educational environment, but need specialized in-school and after-school support services to meet their potential. The Learning Center serves children age three to 18 who require support because of difficulties related to:
- High Functioning Autism (formerly PDD NOS/Asperger’s Syndrome)
- Learning Disabilities
- Gifted with learning or social issues
- Speech Impairment
- Language issues (Expressive, receptive, or mixed language disorders)
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Learning issues compounded by anxiety, depression and other mental health issues
We also serve hundreds of children each year who do not have any type of a diagnosis and who do not receive any special education services from their school district.
Contact us to determine if the Learning Center is the right fit for your child.