The Learning Center serves about 800 children annually, who come from over 120 different private, public, or parochial schools, and those who are homeschooled. More than 40 certified/licensed professionals ensure that each child receives the individualized attention that can make a difference in a child’s academic performance and in his or her social and emotional growth.
The Learning Center is ideal for students who will remain in their current educational environment, but need specialized in-school, after-school, or weekend support services to meet their potential. The Learning Center serves children age three to 18 that have average to above average cognitive ability but require support because of difficulties related to:
- High Functioning Autism (formerly PDD NOS/Asperger’s Syndrome)
- Learning Disabilities
- Gifted with learning or social issues
- Speech Impairment
- Language issues (Expressive, receptive, or mixed language disorders)
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Learning issues compounded by anxiety, depression and other mental health issues
We also serve hundreds of children each year who do not have any type of a diagnosis and who do not receive any special education services from their school district.
Contact us to determine if the Learning Center is the right fit for your child.